What I'm doing now
These are the things I'm focusing on right now. It's hard to keep distractions at bay, but I try very hard:
- Parenting two amazing children
- Becoming a better partner for my wife
- Practicing buddhism with Soka Gakkai International
- Executing meaningful technology ventures with The HumanIT Project
- Writing distributed software with a great team, and teaching others to do so
- Keeping physically active with Karate, Yoga and walkabouts
- Organizing the first and only canadian Scala conference
- Planning a top-secret interactive learning project
There are many other interesting projects I'd like to be a part of, and people I'd like to work with.
There are many other hobbies that interest me.
But I only have so much time and energy :)
Those are my priorities right now. I don’t really want to do anything else at the moment. If you ask me to do other things I will probably say no. Nothing against being asked I just have to keep my priorities straight.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was February 23, 2016.
Consider making your own /now page if you have a website.
This was inspired by Derek Sivers: http://sivers.org/nowff